However, I believe that naturally artistic people are adventurous in nature this is the reason why most of them would always want to be noticed and remembered by means of creating one of a kind activity. I guess trying on these 5 Unique Colors for Bridal Gowns will surely make an imprinted memory not just between you and your future husband but to the people who has been part of your life too. Let us try to take a look at the meaning of these 5 wedding gown hues and the suggested personality and venue where these colorful bridal gowns could be used.
1. Black Wedding Gowns – Superstitious people believe that black represents bad luck and it should not be worn on special occasions such as wedding. Some of them think that black are a symbol of mourning and agony. The fashion industry however go against this idea. “Fashionistas” actually believe that black is the most classic and elegant color that provides a picture of sexuality, sophistication and power to the one wearing it on a black parade wedding ceremony.
2. Gold wedding Gowns – Signify abundance as its color is likely similar to a ripening rice grain. Others also see this color as a symbol of fame and royalty that is why the color makes it suitable to be worn by a bride who has the beauty and elegance of a Royal Blood. As for the wedding theme, golden wedding gowns perfectly match a Royal Wedding Inspired Ceremony.
3. Red Wedding Gowns – Red wedding gowns remind me of the wedding of Regine Velasquez (famous Filipina singer) who wore a red designer wedding gown on her wedding day. A lot of people thought of her gown as something controversial and weird but I would most likely consider it as an “In – fashion” idea. As a symbol of strong emotions such as unconditional love, red wedding gowns are perfect for Valentine inspired garden weddings as Red is a common color for the month of hearts.
4. Green Wedding Gowns – As characterized by its color, these gowns depict the symbol of eternal life, good luck and vigor which every couple should always live by and remember as they track their married life. This color is advisable for a bride who would want to be wed not in a garden wedding but in a secluded area like hotels or convention centers.
5. Orange Wedding Gowns – These deliciously colored and eye catching wedding gowns are perfect for flamboyant, warm, enthusiastic and outgoing brides who wish to get married in a garden wedding. The main reason why orange is perfect for outdoor weddings is the fact that its brightness would surely give a good contrast to the garden grass which serves as the aisle for the couples. To sum up, every bride will no longer have the dilemma of being stuck in the traditional way of wearing wedding gowns as these 5 colorful options will surely provide a more personalized and modernized gown which would capture the personality of the bride on her wedding day.
About The Author: Ron is a blogger who owns fashion dress up games site. Check out his blog post about the 39 Awesome And Inspiring Fashion Quotes To Live By (In Text And Images) at his own blog.
Image Credit: Black Wedding Dresses from Vera Wang By cindyooo - flickr.com/people/68629931@N06/