It has been a long time since I last did a blog tagging post. There are some tagging blog posts, which I failed to accept and blog about because I was too busy at work and I have too many things to blog about; but this time it's different. I want to make time for this one because I want to share a piece of myself, again, here in my blog. Well, I always do that in my every post but this time, it will be all about myself and getting to know the bloggers I will be tagging. So, shall we begin?
The Sacred Rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award:
1. Post a picture of the Sunshine Blogger Award
2. Link back to the blogger who nominated you
3. Share 11 random facts about yourself
4. Answer 11 questions posted by the blogger who nominated you
5. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel bring sunshine to the blogging world, and let them know about your post
6. Write 11 questions for your nominated bloggers
11 Random Facts About Gellie:
1. I'm the biggest Resident Evil fan girl you might ever meet here in the Philippines. I remember my first Resident Evil game, the RE3: Nemesis and it got me hooked. I have played RE1, RE2, RE3, RE Gun Survivor in PS1, RE Gaiden in Gameboy, RE Gun Survivor Dead Aim in PS2 and RE Code Veronica X in PS2. I wasn't able to play the remaining Resident Evil games because I became too busy with my studies and then work; but it doesn't mean I'm not updated. I still am. I still have that girl gamer inside of me.
2. I, once, vowed to never use makeup because I hate superficiality. But then I found makeup to be an art that's why I came to loving it. It was my highschool friend, Celine, who taught me to put makeup on through Skype tutorials because she already migrated to the US.
3. I work for a Non-Profit and Faith-Based Organization. Our organization does poverty alleviation programs and projects and it has been the most fulfilling fulltime job I've ever had. I'm, currently, going 3 years with organization. It's the longest job I've had so far.
4. I already live on my own. Yes. At the age of 24, I moved out of my place and rented a house in San Fernando, Pampanga as my job entailed me to relocate there. Living alone has taught me to be more responsible, be able to do chores and learn how to cook. Yey!
5. I am baptized as a Roman Catholic but I attend both Roman Catholic and Christian churches. With regard to religion, I believe in God and Jesus Christ. There. And, I believe, that it's just the practices which makes the difference but the values and teachings are, basically, the same. There is nothing wrong with having statues of saints inside the church because it's just a form of commemorating them not worshipping the statues itself; and there is nothing wrong with raising your hands and closing your eyes while singing praises to the Lord.
6. I get mine waxed. Brazilian waxed. Well, it can, still, be a big issue here in the Philippines but I am most certainly proud to say that I want mine clean and hair-free down there.
7. I get easily bored with my hairstyle. You can never make me stick to one hair style at a given span of time. I need to have it re-colored or cut or style it in some other way. If you follow my blog, you're pretty much aware of that already.
8. I haven't attended a concert EVER! So for those who wants to take me out on a date, you can take me to a real concert once and for all. It's just that the moment I'm about to buy concert tickets, I would feel like it's not worth it and I'd rather use my money into something else like makeup, clothes, shoes or FOOD!
9. I had a goth phase back in highschool. I was also into vampires then and, no, not the Twilight kind of vampires. I always wear black and I even have cuffs and chokers. Haha!
10. I have been single for two years. It said random facts. Well, it's a fact. I am! LOL
11. I haven't worn jeans in two years. It's because I always go with skirts or dresses or shorts. I don't have a pair of denim jeans in my closet - PROMISE!
11 Questions from Sumi of Sumi-Chan.me
1. When and Why Did You Start Blogging?
I started blogging because I opened up an online makeup shop with my highschool buddy, Celine. She asked me to blog about our products, since I'm good in writing; but, hey, I don't know how to put makeup on. So, she taught me how to do so and I started my blog, which turned out to be bigger than our online makeup shop. I started out with Weebly on March of 2011 and shifted to Blogger on June 2011.
2. Aside from Blogging What are your Other Interests and Hobbies?
I want to go back to gaming so I've downloaded a few games I can play but haven't got much time to really go into that. I also consider my full time job with the Non-Profit Organization as something I'm really interested in doing that's why I'm still here.
3. Do you have any pet peeves? If you do, what are they?
When someone says, "traffic dito!" There's always traffic... It's just a matter of if it's light or heavy. LOL
4. What's the one thing you'd want to do for the rest of your life?
Be a part of something fulfilling - just like what I do in the Non-Profit Organization I work for.
5. Everyone has a special gift. What's yours?
I get along well with people. I can adjust to any kind of situation.
6. If you could be another person for one day, who would you be and why?
I want to be my mom. I know that mothers have the most difficult job in the whole world, but even so, I feel like I haven't fully understood how my mom really feels and I would really want to have a deeper connection with her.
7. What's your most favorite food?
Japanese food in general or my mom's Adobo.
8. What are the three things that you can't leave the house without?
(1) My phone, (2) My wallet and (3) My powerbank
9. Where would you live if you could take all your family and friends with you?
Well... We can all move to my place in Pampanga so I can still have my job. LOL
10. Describe your ideal date?
My ideal date already materialized last year only I didn't end up with the man who did it for me; but we're good and we're friends. I guess, I can say, I prefer things this way. Anyway, here's what happened in a nutshell - He picked me at a blogging event in SM Aura that night, had Japanese food and then went on a night drive. We had breakfast at a fast food at around 4AM and waited for the sun to rise at Corinthian. It was amazeballs. I would love to watch the sunset or sunrise with someone. That's it.
11. What's the one tip you can give to other bloggers?
Write what you love.
My 11 Questions for You:
1. When you were around8-10 years old and was asked, "what do you want to be when you grow up?"What was your most frequent answer?
2. Do you think you're living the life you've always dreamed of having? Tell me about your expectations and the reality.
3. When did you have your first romantic relationship and how was it like?
4. Would you consider your current situation as something you would want to escape from or do you believe you're on the right track in reaching your dreams?
5. What was the biggest regret you had in your life?
6. If you can have any alternative profession, what would it be?
7. Because of the sudden influx of the new technology, almost everything is online nowadays. What are your thoughts about online dating?
8. Where is your dream travel destination?
9. What do you consider as your biggest achievement so far?
10. Did you ever had, "I wanna die right now" moment? Tell me about it.
11. If you can turn back the hands of time and relive one moment in your life (not change but just relive) when and what is that moment?
The 11 Bloggers I'm Tagging:
1. Hazel of DressMeupButtercup.com
2. Sai of FashionbySai.com
3. Jenn of ThePinkLemonadeGirl.blogspot.com
4. Kumi of LovingSunshine.com
5. Dawn of PeachyPinkSisters.blogspot.com
6. Aya of CodenameAya.com
7. Aisha of AishaKristine.com
8. Genzel of GenzelKisses.com
9. Kai of KaiSensei.blogspot.com
10. Lorna of ExtraSeksi.blogspot.com
11. Eyah of Eyahnism.com